Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm sick, you're sick, we're all sick

So I've had many plans for sewing projects, but with everyone in our house being sick, the sewing machine has been a bit ignored lately.  Other than going to work and coming home to relax, I haven't had much time to feel like doing anything with my new machine (that I heart, mind you). 

But this is a message, no, I haven't forgotten you, I swear I'll start sewing again whenever I start feeling better (and get my house back in order, thats another thing that's been ignored lately, cleaning)  but I promise, soon I will be getting some more projects done, and posting more tutorials (i actually have an adorable diaperbag  and kindle book cover tutorials on the way!). Until then, here are a few sneak peaks of whats has come of the machine lately curses to you cold season, you're really messing our lives up!







1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the Kindle cover tutorial! But I hope you feel better soon, we've been sick here this week also. And my machine is also being neglected.

    ReplyDelete