Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mission for tonight...

Make some ADORABLE pot holders!!!   There's a contest running at Prudent Baby for a new sewing machine:  project runway inspired Brother Machines, and I want one, No, I NEED one.  My sewing machine broke last week, (boooo) so I've been working with a gimp sewing machine. My amazing husband told me I was allowed to get a new one (w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r. one I wanted. Yes, love him!) with our tax return money, but I would much prefer to win one.  I know the odds are very low, but it’s all worth a try in my opinion.  I’m thinking a piece sign one, maybe a valentines inspired one, maybe a retro looking one,  who knows.  I’m going to go all out and try and win, they said as many entries as you want.  So that’s the next project.  Maybe I'll even do a tutorial one if I make a cute enough one up.  Either way, I'll post what I made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment